Sutton en Blues is …
an annual series that takes place on the Saturdays of October and November. It showcases but the best Canadian Bluesmen and Blueswomen, most of them Award winners. For more than 17 years, the series has been hosted at L’Auberge des Appalaches.
Year after year, Kazou Productions attends festivals and other Blues events to bring the best programming possible to the Inn, with a special attention to the different Blues genres and tonalities for the greater pleasures of the fans.
Lineup for this year & rate (entrance ticket in cash only) :
October 13th : Guy Bélanger – $35
October 20th : Alexis P. Suter – $40
October 27th : Chris Antonik – $30
November 03rd : David Vest – $30
November 10th : Bad Luck Woman & Her Misfortunes – $30
November 17th : Jack De Keyzer – $35
Passport for the 6 shows : $170 (limited numbers)
The show starts at 8.30 pm
The seats allocated to the tables are for those who take dinner before the show (see information below)
The price of the meal is in extra.
- Our menu is limited during the Blues : see our Blues Menu (we also suggest a soup and green salad with the 2 other starters)
- Due to our small, yet “very cosy”, venue and limited number of seats : dinner is available with advance booking only
- The tables are assigned according to the reservation date, “first come, first serve”
- In order to complete the service before the show begins, we ask our customers to show up at 6 pm
- A delay of 30 minutes could result in the loss of the assigned table
- See our dining room plan
For all booking : with accommodation, ticket + dinner OR tickets only, call us directly : 450-538-5799, or 1-877-533-5799