Page - COVID-19
Prevention COVID-19 (updated June 28th)
To all our guests,
The Auberge des Appalaches takes the governement regulations and everyone’s health to heart. Despite the deconfinement, we ask your full cooperation and good judgment in respecting the environment and the people in it.
The Inn :
- Check-in time : from 4 pm, contact us after 7 pm. We respect the Public Health’s intructions which asks us to keep our rooms empty for a minimum of 3 hours between each customer. A check-in before 4 pm and/or a check-out after 11 am is therefore not possible.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory inside the Inn, from 10 years old and older
- Respect the distance of 2 meters
- Follow the guidelines of hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette : hydroalcoholic gel is available in all bedrooms and common areas of the Inn
- Stay of 2 nights and more : room service will not be carried out for the safety of our customers and staff. We will always be there to meet your needs (refreshment of towels, welcome product, etc… )
- The housekeeping of our rooms is subject to rigorous cleaning and disinfection protocols, with particular attention to the surfaces most frequently touched
- Our restaurant: this is with sadness that we had to close it – A list of our colleague is available at the reception
- Our inside common areas: accessible for all, green zone: 10 people OR the occupants of 3 private residences per table. The customers register must be completed beforehand.
- Our patio: accessible for all, 20 people maximum per table
- Our bar: open
- Outside swimming pool: accessible for all, desinfect the chairs before AND after your visit. A spray bottle is provided for this purpose.
A consequence of the pandemy, our restaurant is closed
- List of our restaurant colleagues available at the reception (on site/takeout)
- To avoid being refused on site, remember to book in advance ! Even for 2 people