Page - COVID-19
To all our guests,
The Auberge des Appalaches takes the governement regulations and everyone’s health to heart. We ask your full cooperation and good judgment in respecting the environment and the people in it.
From Saturday July 18th : wearing a mask is compulsory inside all public places
We ask our customers to comply with this announcement. Otherwise the management reserve the right to refuse the access to the Inn and restaurant. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
The Inn :
- Wearing a mask is compulsory inside the Inn, from 12 years old and older
- Respect the distance of 2 meters
- Follow the guidelines of hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette : hydroalcoholic gel is available in all bedrooms and common areas of the Inn
- Stay of 2 nights and more : room service will not be carried out for the safety of our customers and staff. We will always be there to meet your needs (refreshment of towels, welcome product, etc… )
- The housekeeping of our rooms is subject to rigorous cleaning and disinfection protocols, with particular attention to the surfaces most frequently touched
- Swimming pool : we allow access to the swimming pool. A spray bottle is available to disinfect the lounge chaires BEFORE and AFTER your visit
The Restaurant :
- Wearing a mask is compulsory if you have to move from one place to another inside the Inn. You can remove it once seated.
- We are open on Friday and Saturday evening from 6 pm, Monday from 5 pm. Reservations are recommended, even compulsory, due to the distanciation (we operate with limited capacity) – Closed the other nights
- Our menu is available for take out, during our restaurant opening hours : click HERE
- OR choose our picnic basket to take away, click HERE for more details